Monday, March 30, 2009

EMERALD CITY!


EMERALD CITY COMIC CON is this weekend, folks! If you're in the Pacific Northwest, stop in and say hello, grab some comics, pick up some original art, and have some nerdy fun. This is a great show, I've been a guest twice before and am pleased to be a guest again this year. I'll be doing paintings for $100 a pop, anything you like, 8" x 10", black and white, just bring reference. I might also do a painting in trade if you bring me a sweet Kirby/Ditko monster comic like STRANGE TALES or TALES OF SUSPENSE or something. You can see samples of what I'm talking about below under the DC, H&B thread. I'll also have TIGER!TIGER!TIGER, NOTES OVER YONDER, and a preview copy of the first two chapters of TEN AGAINST THE WORLD and maybe even a preview of THE ANCIENT BOOK OF SEX AND SCIENCE. Sweet!

The image above is the cover for the charity book they've put together, featuring MONSTERS AND DAMES by me and a host of other luminaries. It's hardcover and awesome. You want it. Cover by Frank Cho (above).

3 comments:

Josh Frost said...

I will see you there!

- Josh

Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

Hi Scott,

I'm a big fan of your work and am really excited you're coming to ECCC. Looking forward to meeting you!

dingleberry96 said...

Can't wait for the con and am way excited to get a comission. See you there.