Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TOTORO FOREST tickets on sale!


This is your chance to not only bid on some amazing art in person, but to visit Pixar in the process. There are a variety of ways you can support the Totor Forest Project, and one of them is to get the top of the line ticket, which comes with original art by either me, Bill Presing, Enrico Casarosa, Ronnie del Carmen, or Dice Tsutsumi! Above are the four pieces I donated for the high-end ticket buyers. I call them TOTOPHANTS. Check out the TOTORO FOREST PROJECT blog for the latest!

1 comment:

steve said...

Wish I could be there! A friend of mine is going, and will place some bids (but I have a feeling they'll go beyond my budget).

Awesome of all of you guys doing this, and kudos to Pixar for holding the event!

I'm at least coming away with a copy of the book!