Thursday, August 21, 2008

TIGER!TIGER!TIGER! Volume 1



It's in the can and at the printer! I'll have advance copies for sale at APE in November, and more than likely limited edition versions containing an original painting around the same time. More on that later. In the meantime, here's a sneak at some of the more watercolor-y storytelling found in the book. The art ranges throughout, but this particular style feels the most "right" to me for the types of stories I'm telling. I really hope you dig it.

13 comments:

Brian said...

That looks great. Can't wait to pick up a copy at APE. Do you know how much you will be selling it for?

BTW: I love the stuff I got from you at SDCC.

Mike Hawthorne said...

Looks great, Scott!!

Mike

Matt said...

Raaaaaaad!! Reminds me, I still gotta get in touch with you about that print we talked about at Comic-con.

Matt Phelan said...

These are really wonderful.

steve said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Can't wait to get my paws on this at APE! And depending on if and how much those special editions are... :)

Unknown said...

Really looking forward to this book.

Niccolò Storai said...

Great Job!
Compliments my dear!
Bests!

Dave Dick said...

Can't wait! Thanks for the preview!

Aurelie said...

I love this little tiger. he's vey cute. The drawing where he's swimming is wonderful!

Becky said...

Hey Scott! Is there a chance of you putting Ferret & Parrot on Youtube? I'd really like to see it and I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks again for the painting at Comic Con!

kseda said...

This is sooo lovely! Fantastic :D

Anonymous said...

your watercolory style touch me ^-^

Jed Alexander said...

Really beautiful stuff. I like this style for you.